Subject: Re: [Fwd: more CNRP]

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:20:35 -0400

Nico,

Nicolas Popp wrote:
> Can you give me a reason why we cannot define a CNRP service as an
> abstraction for a service that deals with a single dataset (a set of common
> name-resource descriptors mappings)?

Sure -- that's what I want to elaborate in the posting I can't
do just now (other commitments).

And I'm not saying we can't -- I'm saying I don't believe we've
discussed the backing issues enough to be sure we are (dis)agreeing
on the same things.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------