Subject: Where we're at

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:40:52 -0400

Hello all,

My cut on our status/agenda is as follows:

Protocol document:
        . new version will be submitted tonight/tomorrow and should
          appear by the end of this week.
        . still outstanding:
                . finalize discussion of status messages
                . possibly more work on IANA considerations (we'll
                  let IANA tell us if that's needed)

URI document:
        . new version will be submitted tonight/tomorrow and should
          appear by the end of the week.
        . still outstanding:  <nothing known>

So, unless I've overlooked something, I think we're pretty much
on target for an end-of June wrap of the documents.  That means:

        . please read the documents through carefully now and send
          issues to the list
        . we need to finalize the status codes stuff (more on that
          in a separate message)

(Final) versions of the documents should be out by June 30, whereupon
we can decide whether there is anything we need to meet about in
Pittsburgh.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------