Subject: Reminder/Confirmation

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:49:05 -0400

Howdy,

As previously mentioned, there will be an informal demo/implementation
discussion session for CNRP at the IETF meetings next week.  The
current plan is for interested parties to meet:

        Tuesday, August 1, at 12noon
        The Main Terminal Room  (which "will be located in the South
            Hall of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center ")

I'm not expecting this will be a large meeting; the people that I have
heard intend to be there are:

        Patrik Faltstrom
        Michael Mealling
        Nico Popp
        Marshall Moseley
        David Hong
        Larry Cynkin
        Me

If I didn't mention your name, and you expect you want to be there,
I'd appreciate it if you'd drop me a line so we can have some sense
if this is going to draw more interest than expected.

Thanks,
Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------