Subject: Re: Sub-Names

From: Adam Theo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:51:41 -0400

Hello, Adam Theo here

> Although a fascinating issue, note that name assignment policy is out
> of
> scope of this working group effort...
>

ah, very sorry for temporaily taking the wg off on a tangent. thankfully,
with mr. popp's very patient and clear answers, i've now gotten it out
of my system. finally i fully understand the aspect of how the CN strings
themselves work in the context of the client, server, and protocol in
general. thank you, mr. popp, and everyone else for tolerating my many
questions :)

just to make sure, is a question along the lines of how different CN
services inter-act with each other along the lines of the wg? it has
to do with the technical aspect of it.

good night all.
--
Adam Theo
[email-masked] - EMail
3617306 (Adam Theo) - ICQ
1 (404) 978 1263 x2974 - VoiceMail/Fax
Proudly Running Linux!

___________________________________________________________________
To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com