Subject: intereoperability tests

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:43:36 -0400

Hi all,
  We are currently in the terminal room at the end of the longest laptop
table. Right now its Nico, Ben and myself showing off our sutff...

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:22:15 +0800

Damn! I missed it? I was at the terminal room at around 12 but I didnt
see anyone...

My CNRP server is up at zerg.i-dns.net. I have a CNRP client which works
for Netscape, IE, Outlook, Eudora.

-James Seng