Subject: [Coin] [Call for Posters] The 15th ACM/IEEE ANCS - Deadlines: 31 Aug & 16 Sep 2019

From: Marcin Wojcik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 22:55:47 +0100

[Please accept our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of
this announcement]

** CALL FOR POSTERS **

The 2019 ACM/IEEE Symposium on Architectures for Networking and
Communications
(ANCS) will include a poster session to provide a forum for researchers to
showcase their exciting early work and get feedback from the community.
Areas
of interest are the same as those listed for regular papers. Posters need
not
describe complete work, but they should have at least preliminary results
to
report so that feedback on the ongoing work can be obtained from
knowledgeable
conference attendees. Posters will be evaluated based on their technical
merit
and innovation as well as their potential to stimulate interesting
discussions
and exchange of ideas. Submissions from both industry and universities are
encouraged. This year we accept both three-page and one-page extended
abstracts.

1) Posters with a 3-page abstract will be published in the conference
proceedings if accepted.

The deadline for this type of submissions is August 31st.

2) Posters with a 1-page abstract will *not* be published in the conference
proceedings.

The deadline for this type of submissions is September 16th.

** SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS **

A poster submission should be a three (3) page or one (1) page extended
abstract
(plus references). We recommend that a poster extended abstract has the
format
of a self-contained short paper including introduction, method, and result
sections; note that you must include some preliminary results. The papers
should follow the template at: ACM Master Article Template
(https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template) but use 10pt font.
Submissions should be anonymous.

Please submit your 3-page poster abstract submissions at
https://ancs2019.hotcrp.com

Please submit your 1-page poster abstract submissions by email to
[email-masked]

** IMPORTANT DATES **

3-page poster extended abstract submission deadline: 31 Aug 2019 11:59:58
PM AoE.

1-page poster extended abstract submission deadline: 16 Sep 2019 11:59:58
PM AoE.

** CONTACT INFORMATION **

ANCS 2019 Poster: [email-masked]

--
Marcin Wójcik,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
University of Cambridge,
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD