Subject: [Coin] Fwd: [EDAS-CFP] ICOIN 2020 in Barcelona, Spain (7-10 January, 2020)

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 05:32:55 -0500

There are some COIN related topics in  ICOIN :)

mjm

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

On August 29, 2019 at 3:47:36 AM, [email-masked] (
[email-masked]) wrote:

[You are receiving this call-for-papers from EDAS, based on your user
profile. To unsubscribe from call-for-paper messages such as this one, go
to "My profile" and update your areas of interest (link at top of page -
http://edas.info/editAreaInterest.php ).]

---------------------------------------------------------

Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP

---------------------------------------------------------

The 34th International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN 2020)

January 7-10, 2020, Barcelona, Spain

http://www.icoin.org

*** Paper Submission Deadline: (Extended) September 15, 2019 ***

====================================
GENERAL INFORMATION
====================================

The 34th International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) will
take place in Barcelona, Spain, which is organized by Korea Institute of
Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE) and technically co-sponsored
by IEICE Communications Society. It has been 34 years since ICOIN
originally started under the name of Joint Workshop on Computer
Communication in 1986. In past thirty years, computer communication and
networking technologies have changed every aspect of our lives and
societies. While computer networks have contributed largely to the current
IT advancement, it will play a key role in new IT paradigms such as IoT and
cloud computing and will be applied to various areas of the upcoming
society including industry, business, politics, culture, medicine and so
on. ICOIN is the most comprehensive conference focused on the various
aspects of advances in computer communication and networking technologies.
The main purpose of ICOIN 2020 is to improve our research by a!
chieving the highest capability and encourage open discussions on computer
communication and networking technologies. Authors are invited to submit
original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in
computer communications, wireless/mobile networks, and converged networks
in the theoretical and practical aspects.

================
RELATED TOPICS
================

Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:

* 5G/6G cellular systems and heterogeneous networks
* Ad-hoc and sensor networks
* Artificial intelligence (AI) and autonomous networking
* Big data/Could computing and networks
* Blockchain platforms and services
* Cognitive radio, cooperative communication and networking
* Content distribution network (CDN)
* Contents/Information centric networking (CCN/ICN)
* Cross-layer design and optimization
* Cyber-physical system (CPS)
* Delay/Disruption tolerant network (DTN)
* Device-to-device communications
* Distributed database and data mining
* Energy-efficient protocols, green networks, and smart grid
* Future Internet and future networks
* Healthcare systems and networks
* Industrial networks and smart factory
* Internet and web-based database systems and applications
* Internet of things and machine-to-machine communications
* Machine learning and networking
* Multimedia/database systems and applications
* Networked computing systems and devices
* Network performance analysis/measurement and evaluation
* Network security, trust and privacy
* Network simulation and modeling
* Network survivability and reliability
* Network science
* Network traffic management
* Optical networks
* Operating systems and middleware support for networking
* Peer-to-peer (P2P)/Overlay networks
* Pricing and billing
* QoS and resource management
* Routing, switching, and addressing
* Social computing and networks
* Software defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization
* Ubiquitous home and office networking
* Underwater networks
* Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) and autonomous cars
* Wireless/mobile networks (WBAN/WPAN/WLAN/WMAN/WWAN)
* Wireless mesh/multihop networks

====================================
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
====================================

Authors are invited to submit full paper (5~6 pages) or short paper (3~4
pages) electronically as PDF files through EDAS. The direct link for paper
submission is http://edas.info/N26107. Details about the submission process
including formatting instructions will be available at the conference
website, http://www.icoin.org.
Papers must be submitted using the IEEE conference template. The direct
link for the template is
http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
All submitted papers are subject to peer reviews by Technical Program
Committee members. Accepted papers for presentation in the conference will
appear in the proceedings which will be available to participants during
the conference. More details will be made available in subsequent
announcements and on our website. There will be Best Paper Awards for
outstanding contributed papers. All accepted papers will be published in
the Proceedings of ICOIN 2020.

====================================
IMPORTANT DATES
====================================

* Paper Submission Due: (Extended) September 15, 2019
* Acceptance Notification: November 8, 2019
* Camera-ready Papers Due: November 29, 2019
* Conference Dates: January 7-10, 2020

==========================================================================================================

If you have any questions about the CFP and papers submission, please send
any inquiry to TPC Chair: Prof. Sangheon Pack ([email-masked]).
Homepage: http://www.icoin.org
==========================================================================================================