Subject: [Coin] Emulator

From: Hani Salah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 19:22:00 +0200

Dear all,

This is my first message :) My name is Hani Salah, senior researcher in
Frank Fitzek's team

The emulator mentioned by Frank is called ComNetsEmu. It focuses on
emulating examples and applications on a single computer. It extends
Mininet to support better emulation of versatile NFV/SDN network
applications.

Currently, the following examples are implemented (under testing):
realizing network slicing, realizing MEC, ML for routing, ML for object
detection, ML for flow compression, network coding for transport,
security for MEC. We plan to add more examples in the near future.

The source code, installation instructions, and more info about the
emulator can be found here:
https://bitbucket.org/comnets/comnetsemu/src/master/

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and/or the
main developer: my colleague Zuo Xiang <[email-masked]>

Best, Hani