Subject: [Coin] Webex for tomorrow

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 18:14:44 +0000

Resent.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Media Laboratory
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

COIN RG invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 645 730 136

Meeting password: WJ3yR78t

Tuesday, October 8, 2019
9:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  3 hrs

Join
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m74bbb075650e3be844c263377484cec8>

*Join by phone*

Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)

1-650-479-3208 <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*645730136%23%23*01*> Call-in toll
number (US/Canada)

1-877-668-4493 <1-877-668-4493,,*01*645730136%23%23*01*> Call-in toll free
number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m27a52b02f2070471ca3c06762401708c>
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>