Subject: [Coin] COINRG Interim Meeting and CFP

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:58:20 -0800

The COINRG will host an Interim meeting on Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
EST/6:00am PST (2 PM UTC)

We plan to dedicate this meeting to *research only* so this is also a call
for presentations of either work in progress or papers on COIN-related
research that was presented elsewhere.

*Logistics:*
Join from the meeting link
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma76183ccf1096c6edc3bacc68f04dde9
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 178 357 6934 <1783576934>
Meeting password: PVriesrF233
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-650-479-3208,,1783576934##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1783576934%23%23*01*> Call-in
toll number (US/Canada)
Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 <16504793208> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m5e7f49b0dff5fd9b4fada8e7c81f0cee>

Looking forward to your participation!

J/E/M

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]