Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 15:45:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the HSS/LMS Hash-based Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Hierarchical
   Signature System (HSS) / Leighton-Micali Signature (LMS) hash-based
   signature algorithm with the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
   (COSE) syntax.  The HSS/LMS algorithm is one form of hash-based
   digital signature; it is described in RFC 8554.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/