Subject: [COSE] Virtual Interim Meeting 2020-08-26

From: "Matthew A. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 11:54:58 -0600

Hello all,

We have an interim meeting Wednesday, 26 August 2020 at 16:00 UTC.  The
agenda is to progress a new CounterSignature mechanism that addresses
the discovered defects.

This interim will be conducted via Webex <
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5528e10375ba600e61b9133f1f8bcfa7  >.

The fuller proposed agenda is below and is located in datatracker.  The
meeting iCalendar event is attached.

"""""
# COSE WG @ 2020-08-26 Interim Agenda

Where: Webex
When: 2020-08-26 @ 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

* Notes/Minutes: < TBD @ codimd >
* Jabber: < xmpp:[email-masked]?join >
* Webex:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5528e10375ba600e61b9133f1f8bcfa7

## 0. Administrivia (Chairs) - 5 minutes (16:00 - 16:05)

* Bluesheets (see notes)
* Note taker(s)
* Jabber scribe
* Agenda + Bartering

## 1. Countersignature Recap (Chairs) - 5 minutes (16:05 - 16:10)

## 1. Progression of -8152bis-struct (Jim Schaad) - 20 minutes (16:10 -
16:30)
* Mail thread <
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cose/SdW-ployB8TCtD54RU5IZg5uQVo/ >

## 2. CounterSignature v2 Proposal (Jim Schaad) - 25 minutes (16:30 - 16:55)
* Mail thread <
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cose/6-vyoetZboIdrwwEYoYlj9QY_3Q/ >
* -rfc1852bis-struct § 5 <
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-12#section-5 >

## 3. Wrap-up (Chairs) - 5 minutes (16:55 - 17:00)

* Next steps
* Next meeting? (2020-09-09 @ 16:00)
"""""

--
Ivaylo and Matthew
COSE WG