Subject: [COSE] Interim Proposed Time 📅

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 23:15:36 +0200

Dear all,

As already mentioned [1], we believe the working group will need a number
of interims, in order to better advance its work that includes at least
the CounterSignature issue and the rechartering. Currently we consider that
we will need at least 3 interops of 1 hour for that purpose. After taking
into account other working group interims that could conflict with ours and
the timezones of some of the key participants, we propose our interims to
be held every two weeks starting on Wed 26 August. Our suggestion for
starting time is 16:00 UTC [2]. We will be expecting any feedback on the
scheduling by 9 August, in order to be able to respect the two weeks notice
period before requesting the interim.

Thank you,

- Matthew and Ivaylo
COSE WG Chairs

[1]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cose/wNvQP3icGYMShhkOO4VwiJB6634/
[2]:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=COSE+interim&iso=20200826T16&p1=1440&ah=1