Subject: [COSE] Webex meeting invitation: COSE Working Group Interim Meeting

From: COSE Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 18:59:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

COSE Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

COSE Working Group Interim Meeting
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
3:30 PM  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 185 826 5804 
Meeting password: mKEnF38pUf3

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md58cf18cc4d3bccf5acfe4716747158f

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0e35e371ff0c5acd6429d958709d0eca

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1858265804## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1858265804%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m1e9bc416f9b4d486a1923f520e882d4b

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.