Subject: [COSE] Webex meeting invitation: COSE Working Group Interim Meeting

From: COSE Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:09:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

COSE Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

COSE Working Group Interim Meeting
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
3:30 PM  |  (UTC+00:00) Azores  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 185 854 1435 
Meeting password: 4DBc69bRxvp

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m114167f265da807fe620142fb74f29b5

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m08a51f4b763f5c9bf10ba981cca4aef4

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1858541435## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1858541435%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m133f7630cda5c18125aae129706712ca

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.