Subject: [Ietf-not43] let's talk milestones

From: April.Marine at nominum.com (April Marine)
Date: Thu Apr 10 19:35:52 2003

Speaking of milestones, ours are out of date.  After considering the dates
decided in SF for the requirements doc and extrapolating from there, I
propose the following.  What do you think?  Feedback pls.

And, hey, how about those minutes?  Any comments?

And in reading the minutes, I note that a couple of folks are on hooks to
send comments and/or requirements input writeups to the list.  We'd
appreciate those as well.

Are the following do-able?  They are in the format:

 Current milestone
 --> suggested new date

thx,
A.

OCT 02 Submit requirements document as an Informational RFC

 ---> May 03

NOV 02 Submit first draft of protocol (use) specification

 ---> July 03

NOV 02 Submit first draft of domain registration administrative
       directory services required schema element specification.

 ---> July 03

APR 03 Submit revised protocol (use) specification document as
       Proposed Standard

 ---> Dec 03

APR 03 Submit revised draft of domain registration administrative
       directory services required schema element specification as Proposed
       Standard.

 ---> Dec 03

---

From: wessorh at ar.com (Rick Wesson)
Date: Thu Apr 10 20:19:10 2003

> And, hey, how about those minutes?  Any comments?

those were the best I've ever see, they joged several issues i need to
write about. many thanks!

> appreciate those as well.

yep.

-rick