Subject: [Crisp] RFC 3981 on IRIS: The Internet Registry Information Service (IRIS) Core Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:06:19 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3981

        Title:      IRIS: The Internet Registry Information Service
                    (IRIS) Core Protocol
        Author(s):  A. Newton, M. Sanz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      52
        Characters: 101359
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3981.txt

This document describes an application layer client-server protocol
for a framework to represent the query and result operations of
the information services of Internet registries.  Specified in the
Extensible Markup Language (XML), the protocol defines generic query
and result operations and a mechanism for extending these operations
for specific registry service needs.

This document is a product of the Cross Registry Information Service
Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp