Subject: [Crisp] Last Call Comments: iris-xpc

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:29:34 -0400

Section 12: what are the URI schemes needed for?  I don't see them
described anywhere in the document.  Are they related to the "iris.xpc1"
<transferProtocol> element described in Section 6.2?  If so, something
appears incorrect -- the examples use "iris.lwz":

<transferProtocol protocolId="iris.lwz">

Section 12.5: It might be helpful to add a "TBD" field to hold the
actual port number assigned by IANA so the number shows up in the RFC
document.  The RFC Editor can fill that in once IANA has completed the
requested actions.

-Scott-

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:30:39 -0400

> <transferProtocol protocolId="iris.lwz">

Same answer as before, except this example is even more wrong.  It  
should be "iris.xpc1"... considering this is the xpc draft.

> document.  The RFC Editor can fill that in once IANA has completed the

Still a good idea.

-andy