Subject: [cso] draft updates

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:02:55 -0500

Hi,

We have updated the following two drafts (01 version). 

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lee-network-stratum-query-problem-01.txt

This draft addresses Network Stratum Query (NS Query) problem statement
focusing on the need for a standard "vertical" query capability from
application to network for summarized/abstracted network load information
that would help application decision for server assignment and/or virtual
machine migration.     

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-so-network-aware-application-problem-01.txt

This draft addresses the problem of the lack of the global load balancing in
Data Center networks, pointing out the need for the application controller
(a central decision point) to access application resource conditions from
remote Data Centers and the underlying network conditions that may affect
performance objective of the service. 

We have requested a room for a bar bof in Beijing to discuss these issues.
Please feel free to circulate this email to the interested party. 

If you have any comment on these drafts, I encourage you to use this mailing
list. 

Look forward to seeing you all in Beijing.  

Regards,
Young

---

From: Hares Susan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:21:59 -0400

Young: 
 
Your draft and Ning's draft are excellent. The provide a clear description
of what your work is doing.

Sue 
 
  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Young
Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [cso] draft updates

Hi,

Regards,
Young