Subject: [Curdle] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 03:40:58 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned by Niclas in his OPS DIR review.

- Section 3, change the 2nd must to all capitals in the following
sentence 
"The AlgorithmIdentifier parameters field MUST be present, and the
parameters field must contain a AEADChaCha20Poly1305Nonce:”

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:53:50 -0500

Benoit:

Good catch.  I’m pleased to make that change.

Russ