Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 07:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Using ChaCha20-Poly1305 Authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using ChaCha20-Poly1305
   Authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).
   ChaCha20-Poly1305 is an authenticated encryption algorithm
   constructed of the ChaCha stream cipher and Poly1305 authenticator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:31:47 -0500

This new version resolves the comments from the latest OPS Dire Review and the IESG Evaluation.

Russ

On Jan 19, 2017, at 10:30 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle