Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 23:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
  This memo updates RFC 4252, RFC 4253, and RFC 4254 to define a
  mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange information about
  supported protocol extensions confidentially after SSH key exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/