Subject: [Curdle] Last Call: <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-10.txt> (Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 02:08:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the CURves, Deprecating and a Little
more Encryption WG (curdle) to consider the following document: - 'Extension
Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)'
  <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-07-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

  This memo updates RFC 4252, RFC 4253, and RFC 4254 to define a
  mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange information about
  supported protocol extensions confidentially after SSH key exchange.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ext-info/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.