Subject: [Curdle] Last Call: <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-07.txt> (More Modular Exponential (MODP) Diffie-Hellman (DH) Key Exchange (KEX) Groups for Secure Shell (SSH)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 02:08:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the CURves, Deprecating and a Little
more Encryption WG (curdle) to consider the following document: - 'More
Modular Exponential (MODP) Diffie-Hellman (DH) Key Exchange (KEX)
   Groups for Secure Shell (SSH)'
  <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-07-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines added Modular Exponential (MODP) Groups for the
   Secure Shell (SSH) protocol using SHA-2 hashes.  This document
   updates RFC 4250.  This document updates RFC 4253.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.