Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 22:24:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecating RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Authors         : Luis Camara
                          Loganaden Velvindron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-15.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-01-16

Abstract:
   This document deprecates RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH).  Therefore, this
   document formally obsoletes and moves to Historic RFC4345.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/