Subject: [Curdle] RFC 8411; Q from SAKO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

From: ZIDAGO SAKO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 00:13:49 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam

I have a question regarding aspects of your work related to the online
database.

It is mentioned 'Registry is empty' in the section (footnote): 'SMI Network
Management Private Enterprise Codes (PEN)' of the document 'Structure of
Management Information (SMI) Numbers (MIB Module Registrations)'. What does
that mean, as there are registrations on the list (the list is therefore
not empty)?

It is also mentioned 'first come first serve basis' in the same section.
Could you please clarify even though my question does not exactly apply to
RFC 8411 specifically.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

ZIDAGO SAKO
SAKO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
First Registration Authority
https://www.sakotechnologies.co.uk
[email-masked]

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 23:25:36 +0000

Are you mixing 8411 with another RFC?  MIB doesn’t appear in 8411.

From: ZIDAGO SAKO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 7:18 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Curdle] RFC 8411; Q from SAKO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

Dear Sir or Madam

I have a question regarding aspects of your work related to the online database.

It is mentioned 'Registry is empty' in the section (footnote): 'SMI Network Management Private Enterprise Codes (PEN)' of the document 'Structure of Management Information (SMI) Numbers (MIB Module Registrations)'. What does that mean, as there are registrations on the list (the list is therefore not empty)?

It is also mentioned 'first come first serve basis' in the same section. Could you please clarify even though my question does not exactly apply to RFC 8411 specifically.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

ZIDAGO SAKO
SAKO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
First Registration Authority
https://www.sakotechnologies.co.uk<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.sakotechnologies.co.uk&d=DwMFaQ&c=96ZbZZcaMF4w0F4jpN6LZg&r=4LM0GbR0h9Fvx86FtsKI-w&m=nsqeyTHszSWtMOiP6Havah1E4GWl-zUIa38OFf3EA6Y&s=0DH0X-08WWI9f_ZJ7bS26B8wWXjAZ-pTSXA1qfW4DRM&e=>
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>