Subject: [cuss] Fwd: CUSS - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 79

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:06:42 +0200

Folks: Just in case you missed it, the cuss WG meeting @IETF79
previously scheduled for Tuesday morning has been moved to Friday
morning. Hope all who were planning to attend can still make it.

Enrico

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CUSS - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 79
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:55:50 +0200
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: Marocco Enrico <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Dear Enrico Marocco,

The sessions that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the information of sessions that you have requested.

CUSS Session 1 (1.5 hours)
Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
Room Name: Jade 1
----------------------------------------------

Special Note: Moved from Tuesday morning sesson I

Requested Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: cuss
Area Name: Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area
Session Requester: Enrico Marocco

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1.5 hours

Number of Attendees: 30
Conflicts to Avoid:
  First Priority:  dispatch  sipcore alto raiarea sipclf
  Second Priority:  avt drinks martini mmusic p2psip simple

Special Requests:

---------------------------------------------------------