Subject: [cuss] WebEx coordinates for Virtual Meeting II

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:25:57 -0600

Folks: CUSS WG virtual meeting II will be next Tuesday, Dec-21.
Here is the WebEx information:

Topic: cuss
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
       9:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago)
      10:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York)
       4:00 pm, Central European Time (Paris)
Meeting Number: 965 147 614
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149314362&UID=1195110522&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting 
does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149314362&UID=1195110522&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=149314362&tollFree=0

Access code:965 147 614

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=149314362&UID=1195110522&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Mk3kF503U6sJwJinuwXL4njrsPR8-cpnP8hIuGnyMBY=&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/