Subject: [cuss] Reminder: WG Virtual Interim Meeting WEDNESDAY, Sept-21-2011

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:30:56 -0500

Folks: I am sure some of you may be waiting with bated breaths,
the wait is now over!

The CUSS virtual interim meeting will be held on Wednesday,
Sept-21-2011 @ 10:00 AM US Central /
                11:00 AM US Eastern /
                 8:00 AM US Pacific /
                 5:00 PM Paris, Frankfurt /
                 4:00 PM London

The meeting materials are available at:
   http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/cuss/cuss-interim-3/

The Webex coordinates are available at:
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00235.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/