Subject: [cuss] Corrected: Adopting draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:30:14 -0500

Sorry, date below of "Aug-4-2011" should be "Oct-4-2011".

--- Original message

Folks: As discussed during last week's virtual interim
meeting [1], the WG needs to choose a draft that satisfies
the last orphan milestone (ISDN UUI Service application usage
specification).

Keith Drage has an individual draft [2] that could be used towards
the milestone.  A call for additional candidate drafts went out on
Sep-08-2011 [3], but did not result in any new entries.

Therefore, during the interim meeting of Sep-21-2011, it was
decided to adopt draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn as the working
group draft towards the ISDN UUI Service application usage
milestone.

As such, Enrico and I seek to ratify this decision on the mailing
list and request Keith to submit a WG -00 version of his draft
no later than Tuesday, Aug-4-2011.

If there are any concerns, please let the WG know.

[1] Draft minutes at
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00263.html
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-01
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00234.html

--- End original message

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/