Subject: [cuss] Candidate drafts for last milestone (application usage specification for the ISDN UUI service)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 08:49:40 -0500

Folks: Enrico and I will have a draft agenda out shortly for the
virtual interim meeting on Sept-21.

In the meantime, the remaining chartered deliverable that does not have
a draft assigned to it is:

  - An application usage specification for the ISDN UUI Service.

On the agenda will be some discussion to choose a draft towards that
deliverable.

There is an (expired) candidate draft from Keith Drage [1].  Keith will
be resurrecting the expired draft before the virtual interim.  However,
if anyone else wants to put forth a candidate draft, please do so over
the next couple of weeks.  During the virtual interim, we will like to
choose a candidate draft as the charter deliverable.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-00

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/