Subject: [cuss] WebEx coordinates for virtual meeting

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:15:45 -0500

The CUSS virtual interim meeting is scheduled on

Date: Wed, Sept. 21, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM US Central /
       11:00 AM US Eastern /
        8:00 AM US Pacific /
        5:00 PM Paris, Frankfurt /
        4:00 PM London

Webex coordinates are as follows:

Topic: CUSS WG Virtual Interim Meeting
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Time: 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 962 641 663
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182406412&UID=1251558807&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting 
does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182406412&UID=1251558807&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the 
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=182406412&tollFree=0

Access code:962 641 663

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=182406412&UID=1251558807&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=yhBUKtALdYmNz30ZDSBnlj1BJJLJLfXxb8wqfMHjREs=&RT=MiM3

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x962641663#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/