Subject: [cuss] Revisions of pending drafts

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:36:22 -0500

Keith, Alan: We need to move the remaining two documents ahead.  I
am hoping that with the impending deadlines for the Vancouver IETF,
we can push these through.

Note that we are not meeting face-to-face in Vancouver, but regardless,
it'll be good to get done with the work since there does not seem to
be any substantive open issues stopping us.

The WGLC for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui (-06) and
draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn (-04) expired on May 27, 2012 with reviews
submitted on the list.

Neither Enrico nor I believe that there are any substantive open issues
left.

Can you please submit revised versions addressing the WGLC comments.  We
will like to proceed to sending the documents to IESG as soon as they
become available on the list.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/