Subject: Re: [dane] #27: Conjunction of restrictions

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:39:33 -0000

#27: Conjunction of restrictions

Comment(by matt@…):

 So apparently a proposal to achieve this goal via a "group ID" field was
 declined in ticket:32 in rather a hurry.  Now I've given
 [http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dane/current/msg03418.html a
 different version of the proposal and some additional motivation].  Shall
 we have a new consensus call or does the previous one apply?

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…                  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…             
     Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new                                    
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:                                         
Component:  protocol                |     Version:                                         
 Severity:  -                       |    Keywords:                                         
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>