Subject: Re: [dane] #22: Provide the security of the strongest digest supported by both sides

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:58:38 -0000

#22: Provide the security of the strongest digest supported by both sides

Changes (by warren@…):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 It was decided that DANE cannot (and should not) dictate a view of
 "strongest"

 Please see long thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dane/current/msg03412.html

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…                  |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  protocol                |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/22#comment:5>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>

---

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:38:48 -0000

Changes (by matt@…):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Please use "wontfix" for declined proposals.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…                  |        Owner:          
     Type:  defect                  |       Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:          
Component:  protocol                |      Version:          
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:          
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/22#comment:6>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>

---

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:38:58 -0000

Changes (by matt@…):

  * resolution:  => wontfix

 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  wontfix

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/22#comment:7>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>