Subject: Re: [dane] #30: Better coverage for certificate association wording

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:31:52 -0000

#30: Better coverage for certificate association wording

Changes (by warren@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 This was addressed in the Issue #31 ticket
 (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/31)

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  paul.hoffman@…         |        Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…             
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed                                 
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:                                         
Component:  protocol               |      Version:                                         
 Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed                                  
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/30#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>