Subject: Re: [dane] #7: Error Handling : What to do when you receive an invalid record

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:03:33 -0000

#7: Error Handling : What to do when you receive an invalid record

Changes (by warren@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 And we are calling this this...

 While we only got one explicit LGTM (Thanks Bill!) the text is the result
 of discussions on the list, and so we are calling consensus on the text
 from Paul, with Jim's modification.

 Thanks,
 W

 ----------------------

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dane/current/msg03327.html

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlepinsk@…             |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:        
Component:  protocol               |      Version:        
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/7#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>