Subject: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-ops-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:56:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to and Operational Guidance for the DANE Protocol
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-ops-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   This memo clarifies and updates the DNS-Based Authentication of Named
   Entities (DANE) TLSA specification based on subsequent implementation
   experience.  It also contains guidance for implementers, operators
   and protocol developers who want to make use of DANE records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/