Subject: [dane] Need some feed back

From: "Pradeep Kumar Xplorer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 06:08:45 -0700

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xplorer-device-association/

Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
http://www.dhyanayoga.info
http://www.pradeepkumarxplorer.com/2016/CyberCrime/index.php

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 12:19:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019, Pradeep Kumar Xplorer wrote:

Pradeep,

> Subject: [dane] Need some feed back
> 

There are a number of fundamental problems with your document.

First, the document seems to want to tie together and manage protocol
identifiers from a slew of technologies and industry standard groups. That
is not something that the IETF can dictate in an RFC.

Second, it was send to the dane list, but I see nothing related to DANE
or DNSSEC. simiarly, the non-WG hasmat list also seems to be the wrong
place for this discussion, as that is specificly about HTTP only. I have
set the reply-to to the generic [email-masked] to prevent further
followups to end up in these wrong mailing lists.

Third, you seem to be putting in personal anecdotal information of use
cases in a standards document where these do not belong.

Fourth, you are implying to create a new globally unique identier that
is easy to remember in total free form, without any kind of specification.

If you want the IETF to look at your work, you need to separate all these
issues in small defined chunks as see how or if they apply to the IETF
at all. Perhaps ICANN or ITU is a better fit for what you are looking for.

Your document feels like a vague idea, not a specific protocol issue.
I recommend you brainstorm more about your ideas in general, and how
and where it fits into the world. See what is out there, and where it
fits in, and then write very specific drafts. A use case or overview or
architecture document, with a discussion about how current architectures
are not working. And only then start writing drafts that an implementer
could write code for without needing to make any architecture decisions.

It would be good to also become more familiar with IETF and particupate
in more mailing list discussion before writing more drafts. Please see:

https://www.ietf.org/tao

Paul

---

From: "Pradeep Kumar Xplorer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 22:49:11 -0700

I described a need in the document.I pioneered browser usage since 1992
just like if i was able to get an ovaltine in the morning by shops knowing
my needs i and therefore many was given better and better browser
experiences, i was an Ex SUN employee worked as software engineer in
offices
and in a 40 hour sitting schedule that compressed my back and since 1998 i
have been to yoga fitness studios.SUN did not pay me Options or it was
stolen and with some meagre 80000 dollars i had while in MountainView 2004
as a resident of Stierlin apartments alone without any woman or biological
children i registered dhyanayoga.info and started publishing as a yoga
guide. The money that was held by company accountants or banks  due to me
was not given to me. I publish dhyanayoga.info and explodingmoon.org and
pradeepkumarxplorer.com as an individual.Todate i dont know who the
viewers
are nor have email contact or phone contact with them and i am victim of
theft of subscriber help or value of IP of my website which can be easily
ten billion dollars cash enough to lead a retired life in California owning
a property like jenner vacation rentals and staying there. Instead of being
able to enjoy my subscribers help and be a retired yoga body works
practitioner
- I was harmed and detained by Thai and US Immigration detentions
- The thieves used a US CBP Fabregas romeo to harass me at airport April 8
2008 and forced me to sign a I-407 and siezed my permanent resident card.
- The thieves attacked me since Jan 2010 many times using low class
palakkad criminals and kerala police  and detained me in hospitals and
destroyed and
injured my yoga body.
- The thieves are using ATM cards issued in my name
- I have no one in my life i am a naturalised californian naturalised
thailand who has been forcefully separated from both worlds to prevent
me fathering a child so some cousins and their children can steal this
ten billion dollars as family inheritance.

SO these are the sufferings me as webhosting webserver customer is having
because of lack of a standard that enforces Weblogs have either Internet
Unique names or DeviceMacs. I am just one body anyone can download the
document draft update their names and modify and upload it to Create an
acceptible Draft RFC. WHy it is not happening is the question which lingers
in me.

On Fri, March 8, 2019 10:19 am, Paul Wouters wrote:
> set the reply-to to the generic [email-masked] to prevent further followups
> to end up in these wrong mailing lists.
>
>  issues in small defined chunks as see how or if they apply to the IETF at
> all. Perhaps ICANN or ITU is a better fit for what you are looking for.
>
> and where it fits into the world. See what is out there, and where it fits
> in, and then write very specific drafts. A use case or overview or

No i dont have any income and being attacked for insisting i have my money.
Criminals in palakkad using a mother and my websites are stealing and
operating my money.I dont have time for following anyones rules and
protocols expect i insist i know who my website viewers are, i have
communication with them, they know i expect subscriber help, i am self
employed that means my website is not the Creation of a group(I drank
ovaltine today morning if they claim they are my group theres something
fundamentally wrong with it) and that for last 15 years the cyber criminals
exploiting me has isolated me and prevented me from living in my homeland of
california.
Theres nothing vague about my proposal.
My weblogs should have Internet Unique identity that should be
automatically billed and i should be able to expend that money using
banking instruments
i posess as an individual like an ATM.

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:00:49 +0900

[ - a bunch of addresses on the CC list ]

DANE / Pradeep,

I manually approved this posting - I would like to note that this, like the
previous email, is off-topic for the DANE list.

Pradeep, you have been warned against this sort of behavior on other
mailing lists (as an example,
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/GbUL8XxChNjU3zDpI3l-1JTP8tI ). As
one of the DANE mailing list administrators, I'm providing a warning here
as well - off-topic posts are not appropriate, and I will be moderating
future off-topic posts.

Sorry,
W

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 3:50 PM Pradeep Kumar Xplorer <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> at
> fits
> _______________________________________________
> dane mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dane
>

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf