Subject: [dcp] new Internet-Drafts

From: Eddie Kohler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:46:28 -0700

Hi all,

We've released new Internet-Drafts for DCCP and DCCP CCIDs 2 and 3. The
DCCP draft has substantial new stuff; changes in the CCID drafts are mostly
cosmetic.

Downloadable from
http://www.icir.org/kohler/dccp/

Changes in DCCP since -02: Changed name of protocol; renamed options; new
state diagram; new Loss Window and Connection Nonce options/features
address sequence number validity; Slow Receiver option; DCCP checksum
includes a pseudoheader; Move packet format changed; added explanation of
acks-of-acks.

Thanks!
Eddie

_______________________________________________
dcp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcp