Subject: [Dcpel] Support for BoF

From: Martin Potts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 13:06:10 +0100

Dear Kathie, all,
I cannot be in VA but, as an EuQoS (www.euqos.org) project member, I 
wish to add my support for this BoF.

The basic tools for supporting QoS in the Internet have been around 
now for about 15 years, but only isolated and non-compatible 
implementations have been deployed. The increasing interest for 
Triple Play and IPTV (for example) is sufficient motivation to 
provide ISPs with a commonly accepted approach to QoS handling.
Worldwide acceptance of such a solution with finally enable the 
support of end-to-end (global) Internet-based services requiring QoS, 
thereby opening up new opportunities for network providers, service 
providers, equipment manufacturers and end-users.

Regards,
Martin     

_______________________________________________
Dcpel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcpel