Subject: [decade] Agenda requests for IETF 79

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:03:36 +0000

Folks,

Please send requests for a slot on the DECADE agenda by Monday October 25.

In order to facilitate session participation by non-English speakers, please note the following policies:

1. If a presenter does not submit initial slides by end of day Friday (November 5) before the IETF meeting, the presentation slot will be removed from the agenda.

2. If a presenter does not provide final slides 24 hours before the WG session, we will use their initial slides. Currently our WG session is scheduled to meet on Thursday afternoon, so this deadline would be Wednesday afternoon November 10.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/agenda.html

Rich & Haibin, DECADE co-chairs

---

From: "duan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:01:10 +0800

We request for a slot  and our presenter (tentative) is Jin.Zhao.

Our document is draft-wang-decade-regeneration-00.txt.

The slides will be submitted later.

Thanks a lot!!!

发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
Woundy, Richard
发送时间: 2010年10月18日 22:04
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [decade] Agenda requests for IETF 79

Folks,

In order to facilitate session participation by non-English speakers, please
note the following policies:

1. If a presenter does not submit initial slides by end of day Friday
(November 5) before the IETF meeting, the presentation slot will be removed
from the agenda.

2. If a presenter does not provide final slides 24 hours before the WG
session, we will use their initial slides. Currently our WG session is
scheduled to meet on Thursday afternoon, so this deadline would be Wednesday
afternoon November 10.

---

From: Haibin Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:04:19 +0800

Thank you, received!

BR,

Haibin

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
duan
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [decade] Reply: Agenda requests for IETF 79

Thanks a lot!!!

Folks,