Subject: [decade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-decade-survey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Survey of In-network Storage Systems
	Author(s)       : R. Alimi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-survey-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2010-10-21

This document surveys deployed and experimental in-network storage
systems and describes their applicability for DECADE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-survey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:37:30 -0400

Hello,

Here is the updated DECADE survey from Rich Alimi, Richard Yang, myself
and many other contributors.  We look forward to presenting it in
Beijing to the WG.  Please review and feel free to write back to us with
any comments that you may have.

Sincerely,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 12:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [decade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-decade-survey-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute
Working Group of the IETF.