Subject: [decade] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02

From: Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:28:23 +0200

We have now submitted an updated version of our draft. In this update of 
the draft we have detailed the use case 'Internet TV' as previously 
discussed on the mailing list (then called IPTV). We have also listed a 
set of specific requirements that we would like to see included in the 
DECADE work. We do not believe that these requirements, in any 
significant way, extends the scope of the DECADE work beyond what was 
originally intended. Rather they try to detail which requirements are 
needed for the overall DECADE work to be successful and generally 
applicable.

     Börje

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02
Date: 	Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:09:52 +0200
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Borje Ohlman and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Requirements for accessing data in network storage
Creation_date:	 2010-10-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
The DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) working group is
specifying standardized interfaces for accessing in-network storage
from applications to store, retrieve and manage data.  The main
objective is to provide a framework that is useful to P2P
applications, without excluding other, possibly related applications
that can benefit from accessing in-network storage.  This memo
presents Internet TV as a specific application scenario where access
to in-netork storage would be required and lists a set of concrete
requirements that should be considered for the DECADE architecture
and protocol specifications.

The IETF Secretariat.