Subject: [Detnet] Paper on synchronized communication in L2/L3 networks

From: Wilfried Steiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:45:30 +0200

All,

just realized that we had a short overview paper at the IEEE World Forum on
IoT earlier this year. It might have some value as an introduction to the
subject.

It talks about synchronized communication in a L2/L3 setting and mostly
presents research challenges and engineering tasks. It uses the term
"time-triggered communication" because this is a term used by academics,
but also references .1Qbv, AVB, PCE, IEEE 1588 etc.

It's available from our website (copyright is with the IEEE):

https://www.tttech.com/fileadmin/content/general/files/pdf/company/academic/publications/2014_Towards_Synchronous_Deterministic_Channels_for_the_Internet_of_Things.pdf

cheers,
w.

-- 
Wilfried Steiner
at.linkedin.com/in/wilfriedsteiner
Phone Austria: +436764330045
Find some of my papers at:
www.tttech.com/company/academic-publications/