Subject: [Detnet] IETF tool links

From: "Gunther, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:43:31 +0000

Here are two very helpful links that Jouni provided on today's IEEE TSN call for those, like myself, that are new to the IETF:
tools.ietf.org/
datatracker.ietf.org/

You can find information on BOFs and DetNet drafts, an agenda (TBD) for the upcoming IETF91, and other useful information.  If a DetNet Working Group is approved you will eventually find a link to it on these pages as well.

-          Craig

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 12:48:04 +0000

Adding to this few more detailed links:

The DetNet BoF page(s):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/detnet/charter/
http://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/#Internet

- Jouni

From: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gunther, Craig
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 7:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Detnet] IETF tool links

-        Craig