Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:49:38 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2015-03-09 20:45 GMT-03:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt
To: Diego Dujovne <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Diego Dujovne and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis
Revision:       00
Title:          Deterministic Networks Gap Analysis
Document date:  2015-03-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00

Abstract:
   This document introduces and describes several conditions and use
   cases where the use of an IP-based layer-3 and up is required to
   provide a complete networking solution to deterministic networks.
   The contents of this work is a gap analysis to contribute to the
   design and development of a number of complimentary modules to
   provide IP-enabled networking for deterministic networks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Académico Escuela de Ingeniería en Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería UDP
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125