Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 05:21:07 +0200

Hi,

we have submitted the following draft with a detailed use case study and
the requirements from a wind park.

kind regards,
Xavi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2016-07-08 5:16 GMT+02:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt
To: Spiros Spirou <[email-masked]>, Petra Vizarreta <
[email-masked]>, Xavier Vilajosana <
[email-masked]>, Toktam Mahmoodi <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier Vilajosana and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase
Revision:       00
Title:          Wind Park requirements for Detnet
Document date:  2016-07-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00

Abstract:
   This document analyses the use case requirements for deterministic
   flows in a wind park network.  It inlcudes the intra-domain and
   inter-domain requirements.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Aragó, 383, 4th floor
08013 Barcelona, Spain

9-10 Carlos Place, Mayfair
London W1K 3AT, UK

*This email may contain confidential information and may be subject to 
professional secrecy. Its dissemination, copying, distribution, 
reproduction, forwarding or any other unauthorized use is strictly 
prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify us 
immediately and arrange for its deletion, together with any attached 
documents.*

*Este correo electrónico puede contener información estrictamente 
confidencial, y puede estar sometido al secreto profesional. Está prohibida 
su difusión, copia, distribución, reproducción, reenvío o cualquier otro 
uso no autorizado. En caso de recibir este correo por error, rogamos nos 
lo comunique de inmediato y proceda a su eliminación, así como de cualquier 
documento que se adjunte.*