Subject: [Detnet] Virtual interim on DetNet Data Plane - January 10, 1600-1800GMT.

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 16:44:22 -0500

All,

We are planning to hold our first virtual interim to discuss the
DetNet Data Plane document,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol . The intent is to
work through open issues on the draft, starting with where we left off
at IETF 100, see [1] and [2].

The meeting will be held January 10 at 1600GMT. We aiming for a 90
minute meeting, but are scheduling to allow 30 minutes of extra
discussion time if needed. Webex details will be announced once available.

The agenda is less formal than our normal meetings and is:

- Administrivia, welcoming new co-chair (Chairs, 5 minutes)
- Plan for addressing open issues on the draft, including future
  interims (Chairs, 5 minutes)
- Review of IETF100 conclusions, and related planned document updates
  (TBD)
    Reference: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-100-detnet/
- Open issues discussion (Lead TBD)

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues/

[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3a-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues-pref/

Thank you,

DetNet WG Chairs

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 12:40:19 -0500

FYI: Webex info and ics

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m26d7c8181b1442dce36d83c55a861b6b
Meeting number (access code): 640 969 470
Meeting password: dp-sol

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

NOTICE: This session will be recorded

On 01/03/2018 04:44 PM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:35:55 -0500

Just a reminder that this interim will be starting in ~2.5 hours.
  Webex: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma8f5e752b3d072bbb2bcfa12ef65d4d5
  Etherpad: 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-interim-2018-detnet-01
  DataTracker/meeting material: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-01/session/detnet

Lou