Subject: [Detnet] Agenda/webex info for upcoming interim

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:56:58 -0500

Hi,

     Data Tracker is broken, so I can't upload the following update:

Agenda for DetNet Virtual Interim Meeting January 31, 2018

Session Information:

Etherpad: 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-interim-2018-detnet-02
Meeting Materials: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-02/session/detnet
Webex: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1fa30c1b4f7ba72a66fc177633cb9a04

Dear All,

We are planning to hold our second virtual interim to discuss the DetNet
Data Plane document,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol. As an outcome of
the first virtual interim and the discussions on the list, a new
revision of draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol is expected before the second
virtual interim. The intent is to continue working through open issues
on the draft based on the new revision and where we left off at the
first virtual interim [1] (based on IETF 100 [2] and [3]).

The meeting will be held January 31 at 1400GMT. We are aiming for a 90
minute meeting, but are scheduling to allow 30 minutes of extra
discussion time if needed.

The agenda is less formal than our normal meetings and is:
- Administrativa (chairs)
- Draft [4] [5] update - covering deltas and open issues (authors)
- Open issues not addressed in draft (authors)
- Plan for addressing open issues on the draft, including future meetings

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-01/session/detnet

[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues/

[3]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3a-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues-pref/

[4] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol

[5] https://github.com/jounikor/draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:30:36 -0500

Reminder interim meeting starting in about 30 min...

On 1/29/2018 7:56 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet