Subject: [Detnet] Virtual interim on DetNet Data Plane - January 31, 1400-1600GMT

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 22:29:20 +0100

Dear All,

We are planning to hold our second virtual interim to discuss the DetNet 
Data Plane document, 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol. As an outcome of  
the first virtual interim and the discussions on the list, a new 
revision of draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol is expected before the second 
virtual interim. The intent is to continue working through open issues  
on the draft based on the new revision and where we left off at the 
first virtual interim [1] (based on IETF 100 [2] and [3]).

The meeting will be held January 31 at 1400GMT. We are aiming for a 90 
minute meeting, but are scheduling to allow 30 minutes of extra 
discussion time if needed. Webex details will be announced once available.

The agenda is less formal than our normal meetings and is:
- Administrativa (chairs)
- Draft update - covering deltas and open issues (authors)
- Open issues not addressed in draft (authors)
- Plan for addressing open issues on the draft, including future meetings

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-detnet-01/session/detnet

[2] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues/

[3] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-detnet-3a-detnet-data-plane-encapsulation-resolving-open-issues-pref/

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs