Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 06:31:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet), which includes the DetNet topology YANG module, DetNet flow
   configuration YANG module and DetNet Transport QoS YANG Module.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/