Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 14:27:39 -0400

This is intended as an initial draft at a framework for the Detnet
Controller Plane.  Comments and suggestions are very welcome!

I also realize that this is currently unchartered work, so the WG is going
to need a re-charter before it can be accepted as a WG draft. Now that
we're close to having the data plane going to WG last call, I hope that
this will serve as an impetus to getting that conversation under way.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Controller
Plane Framework
        Author          : Andrew G. Malis
        Filename        :
draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework overview for the Deterministic
   Networking (DetNet) controller plane.  It discusses concepts and
   requirements that will be basis for Detnet controller plane solution
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-malis-detnet-controller-plane-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt