Subject: [Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 11:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: IP
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Lou Berger
                          Don Fedyk
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking data plane when
   operating in an IP packet switched network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-ip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/