Subject: [Detnet] The DETNET WG has placed draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 07:15:55 -0700

The DETNET WG has placed draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Lou Berger)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency/

Comment:
Pre Adoption IP call: 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/1mwYdadDzTLudcuH5T5O7R_KlDs
Norman Finn:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/6OxHL9jiYk9SF0odXI288FEj6Uk
Balázs Varga A:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/X_jrtbfeZQjLfaG6b-BGjktfles
Janos Farkas:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/zbMKZa68DfuzuCLLy6SoyQ44Qkg
Zhangjiayi (Jiayi):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/Na0lusGGN5pApWawHDd-5i1Bqvg
Mohammadpour Ehsan:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/cRchQk8rtwBt-00CKkoloAEYR4k
Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/VywOn6tu6l8IHeduX2O60jPY6Z8