Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:44:03 -0700

Dear All,
a new version of the OAM for IP DetNet has been published. Please welcome
David Black, who has kindly agreed to join in the work on this document.
Updates included in this version are a result of discussions among the
authors that we now share with the group. We always appreciate your
questions, comments, and suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:39 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02.txt
To: Mach Chen (Guoyi) <[email-masked]>, David Black <
[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Revision:       02
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
Document date:  2020-03-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the principals for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with IP data plane.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat