Subject: [Detnet] Proposed time for IETF107 interim

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 08:45:26 -0400

All,

Per the IESG [1], we have been assigned April 22 for a possible IETF107 
interim meeting.  We're thinking that we would meet for 1.5 hours, 
assuming sufficient interest is expressed by the WG. Based on [2] we 
have selected a start time of 13:00:00 UTC [3] as the time that we are 
speculating will support maximum attendance.

Some questions to the WG:

- If this time is an issue for you, please drop a note to just 
[email-masked] - note please include a justification why we 
should move the meeting to your preferred time

- If you want to present, please send to [email-masked]

     Title of the topic you'd like to present

     Draft name

     Requested time

     Who will present

     If this time works/does not work for you. If it does not work for 
you, please indicate what times you are available.

We will formally schedule the meeting based on the response received.  
We expect the meeting to use ietf webex and for the secretariat to make 
a recording made available after the meeting.

Note that the time may change as well as whether we hold an interim at all.

Thank you!

Janos and Lou

[1] 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/wgchairs/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/April2020-RecommendedSchedule.pdf

[2] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20200422&p1=50&p2=263&p3=33&p4=224

[3] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=4&day=22&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=50&p2=263&p3=33&p4=224

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:48:11 -0400

All,

Given the low level of response to the proposed interim, we don't 
believe holding this interim would be productive.  We expect that the 
weekly working meetings on the key WG documents (YANG and and TSN 
related data plane) will soon resume -- and these informal meetings will 
be announce on the list and open to all.  The contributors to the just 
adopted OAM document may choose to do the same.  As always, future 
interim meetings are possible if there is sufficient need seen by the WG.

We do ask that authors of all  pre-LC WG document send a message to the 
list,  by April 22nd, summarizing: recent changes and plan for getting 
to LC.

We also suggest that authors of individual drafts to send a message to 
the list summarizing: the purpose of the document, why the work should 
be adopted by the WG and when you think your document should be 
considered for adoption.

Thank you and we will see you soon -- either in person or virtually.

Janos and Lou