Subject: Re: [Detnet] Proposed time for IETF107 interim

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:13:38 +0800 (CST)

Hi Janos and Lou,

Thanks for your arrangement! The proposed time works for me!

Looking forward to attend the IETF107 DetNet interim meeting!

Quan

<<[Detnet] Proposed time for IETF107 interim

<<Lou Berger <[email-masked]> Wed, 18 March 2020 12:45 UTCShow header

<<All,

Per the IESG [1], we have been assigned April 22 for a possible IETF107 
interim meeting.  We're thinking that we would meet for 1.5 hours, 
assuming sufficient interest is expressed by the WG. Based on [2] we 
have selected a start time of 13:00:00 UTC [3] as the time that we are 
speculating will support maximum attendance.

Some questions to the WG:

- If this time is an issue for you, please drop a note to just 
[email-masked] - note please include a justification why we 
should move the meeting to your preferred time

- If you want to present, please send to [email-masked]

     Title of the topic you'd like to present

     Draft name

     Requested time

     Who will present

     If this time works/does not work for you. If it does not work for 
you, please indicate what times you are available.

We will formally schedule the meeting based on the response received.  
We expect the meeting to use ietf webex and for the secretariat to make 
a recording made available after the meeting.

Note that the time may change as well as whether we hold an interim at all.

Thank you!

Janos and Lou

[1] 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/wgchairs/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/April2020-RecommendedSchedule.pdf[2] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20200422&p1=50&p2=263&p3=33&p4=224[3] 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=4&day=22&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=50&p2=263&p3=33&p4=224