Subject: [Detnet] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:14:11 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 1, I don't understand what the paragraph starting "In the IETF ..."
means, because of those three words.  Is it different outside of the IETF?

Section 5.4.2:
OLD:
    Using wild cards for these attributes are specified ...
NEW:
    Use of wild cards for these attributes is specified ...