Subject: [Detnet] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 02:27:48 -0800

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Roman about consistently (not) specifying units.

Section 5.6

Please expand "UNI".

Section 5.9.4

Where is PLR precisely defined?

Section 5.9.6, 6.3.6

Over what time interval is the misordering tolerance measured/applied?

Section 7

I'm not sure what sense the word "applied" (in "applied from the user of
the DeNetService") is being used.  The sentences would parse more easily
if it was supposed to be "supplied", but I'm not 100% that's the
intended meaning.