Subject: [Detnet] session info

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 09:29:02 -0500

Reminder, we're about to get started for our first session...

Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/detnet
Note taking:    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-detnet
Jabber:    http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet
WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics?filters=detnet

Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/28645.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=detnet&short=&item=1
Audio stream:  http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/detnet/1.m3u

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:12:44 -0500

Hi, our second session start soon:

NOTE:

the meetecho URL for this meeting is: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=detnet&short=&item=2

the audio stream is at: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/detnet/2.m3u

note taking (towards middle): https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-detnet

Lou

On 3/8/2021 9:29 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet