Subject: [Detnet] Webex meeting invitation: MPLS Open DT meetings

From: MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 02:25:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

MPLS Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

MPLS Open DT meetings
Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, May 20, 2021 until Thursday, July 22, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, (UTC+01:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
4:00 PM  |  (UTC+01:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 161 312 9340 
Meeting password: XVurWbGu257

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma1575a5e2214199528dd859548c32553

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc0236718c5d65556bf167fd3dc7e26e1

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1613129340## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1613129340%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.