Subject: [Detnet] virtual DetNet Interim on September 13

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 15:08:39 +0000

Hi,

As posted earlier, we have scheduled an interim meeting for September 13 at 13:00 UTC:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210913T130000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_mt&p4=tz_et&p5=tz_bst&p6=tz_cest&p7=tz_cst-china&p8=tz_jst

The meeting information can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/detnet/meetings/
Agenda and logistics:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-detnet-01/materials/agenda-interim-2021-detnet-01-detnet-01
WebEx: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m959a3dfa459a201a2b7555463ec2d647

Thank you,
Janos (and Lou)

Some meeting information:

Monday 2021-09-13 13:00 UTC

Time Zone Converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210913T130000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_mt&p4=tz_et&p5=tz_bst&p6=tz_cest&p7=tz_cst-china&p8=tz_jst
ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-detnet-01/sessions/detnet.ics
Webex: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m959a3dfa459a201a2b7555463ec2d647
Note taking: https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-detnet-01-detnet
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-detnet-01/session/detnet
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
Jabber Logs: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet

---

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 15:59:55 +0000

Dear presenters,

Please email your slides by September 8 to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.

Thank you,
Janos

From: detnet <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Janos Farkas
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 5:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Detnet] virtual DetNet Interim on September 13

Hi,

Thank you,
Janos (and Lou)

---

From: Janos Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:27:05 +0000

Hi,

A reminder -- this interim is starting in soon:

Talk to you soon,
Janos

Hi,

Thank you,
Janos (and Lou)