Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:36:13 -0700

Dear All,
as discussed at the DetNet WG meeting during the IETF-111, we've integrated
the OAM requirements for the DetNet Service sub-layer listed
in draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam.
The authors always welcome your comments and questions.
The authors believe that the document is stable and would appreciate the WG
consider having the WG LC on this draft.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 3:31 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt
To: Carlos J. Bernardos <[email-masked]>, Georgios Z. Papadopoulos <
[email-masked]>, Balazs Varga <
[email-masked]>, Fabrice Theoleyre <[email-masked]>,
Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Janos Farkas <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework
Revision:       04
Title:          Framework of Operations, Administration and Maintenance
(OAM) for Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
Document date:  2021-09-14
Group:          detnet
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet), as defined in RFC 8655, is aimed
   to provide a bounded end-to-end latency on top of the network
   infrastructure, comprising both Layer 2 bridged and Layer 3 routed
   segments.  This document's primary purpose is to detail the specific
   requirements of the Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
   recommended to maintain a deterministic network.  With the
   implementation of the OAM framework in DetNet, an operator will have
   a real-time view of the network infrastructure regarding the
   network's ability to respect the Service Level Objective, such as
   packet delay, delay variation, and packet loss ratio, assigned to
   each DetNet flow.

The IETF Secretariat