Subject: [Detnet] Draft IETF 112 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:19:12 -0400

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 112 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-detnet

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Sunday Nov 7.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send a update on status and plans 
for the document no later than Friday Nov 5.

Thank you!
Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Some session information:

Joint Session with PALS and MPLS on Monday Session III – November 8
17:00-19:00 (CET, UTC+1) – 16:00-18:00 (UTC)

Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211108T160000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/29070.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=pals&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/pals/1.m3u
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/pals
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-pals
Jabber: xmpp:pals.ietf.org?join
Jabber Logs: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/pals
WG Documents: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pals/documents/

Wednesday Session I – November 10
13:00-15:00 (CET, UTC+1) – 12:00-14:00 (UTC)

Time Zone Converter: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20211110T120000&p1=1440&p2=tz_cet
Session ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/29068.ics
Meetecho: 
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=detnet&short=&item=1
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/detnet/1.m3u
Materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/detnet
Note taking: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-detnet
Jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join
Jabber Logs: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/detnet