Subject: [Detnet] New Version Notification for draft-varga-detnet-pof-02.txt

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:03:42 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-varga-detnet-pof-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Balázs Varga and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-varga-detnet-pof
Revision:	02
Title:		Deterministic Networking (DetNet): Packet Ordering Function
Document date:	2021-10-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-varga-detnet-pof-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-pof/
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-pof
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varga-detnet-pof-02

Abstract:
   Replication and Elimination functions of DetNet [RFC8655] may result
   in out-of-order packets, which may not be acceptable for some time-
   sensitive applications.  The Packet Ordering Function (POF) algorithm
   described herein enables to restore the correct packet order when
   replication and elimination functions are used in DetNet networks.

The IETF Secretariat