Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 09:51:27 -0700

Dear All,
the new version addresses editorial comments received from Balazs (many
thanks!).

Regards,
Greg
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 9:49 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt
To: Mach Chen (Guoyi) <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam
Revision:       05
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
Document date:  2021-10-18
Group:          detnet
Pages:          12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05

Abstract:
   This document defines format and use principals of the Deterministic
   Network (DetNet) service Associated Channel (ACH) over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane.  The DetNet service ACH can be used
   to carry test packets of active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance protocols that are used to detect DetNet failures and
   measure performance metrics.

The IETF Secretariat