Subject: Failover draft conference calls

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:54:30 -0400 (EDT)

I am in the process of scheduling the details of the failover
conference call(s) about which I sent out mail last week.  I will
be doing the rest of the scheduling with the people who have
responded to me.  Below is the list of the people who have
responded.  If you responded to me and your name is not on this
list, please respond again.  If you meant to and didn't get to
it, please do it now.

Cheers -- Kim

Kim Kinnear
Cisco Systems
Chelmsford, MA
(978) 244-8376

-------------------------------------------

Ralph Droms      Bucknell U.         EDT   [email-masked]
David Erdmann    Nortel Networks     EDT   [email-masked]
Steve Gonczi     Process Software    EDT   [email-masked]
Richard Jones    Checkpoint Software PDT   [email-masked]
Kim Kinnear      Cisco Systems       EDT   [email-masked]
Lisa Landers     GTE-Wireless        EDT   [email-masked]
Ted Lemon        Internet Engines    EDT   [email-masked]
Greg Rabil       Lucent Technologies EDT   [email-masked]
Mark Stapp       Cisco Systems       EDT   [email-masked]
Bernie Volz      Process Software    EDT   [email-masked]