Subject: DHCP reservations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:38:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

We are moving from static IP addressing to reservations. Has anyone had any
problems with reservations? What are others doing for fault tolerance? I was
thinking of placing the same reservations on another DHCP server in case one
goes down.

Cheers
____________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in and accompanying this
communication is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient/s. The copyright in this communication belongs to Banque
Nationale de Paris or one of it's related companies ("BNP").

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and
destroy all copies and telephone BNP on +61 2 9619 6111 immediately. If you are
the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy, disclose or
distribute this communication without the authority of BNP.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of BNP.