Subject: Feedback desired on draft-ietf-dhc-schema-00.txt

From: Bernie Volz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:26:39 -0400 (EDT)

DHC WG mailing list subscribers:
Back before the Olso IETF, the draft-ietf-dhc-schema-00.txt, DHCP Schema for
LDAP, was published. Since that time we've received very little comment.
Could folks PLEASE take a look at this document and provide some feedback
(either good or bad)? We'd like to revise it before the Washington, DC IETF.
The lack of comments, while welcome if everyone is in agreement, doesn't
help us much.
You can find the document at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-schema-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-schema-00.txt> .
The WG's charter (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dhc-charter.html
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dhc-charter.html> ) states the following
Goals and Milestones related to the schema:
	Nov 99	Submit LDAP schema specification for WG last call

	Mar 00	Submit LDAP schema specification to IESG for
		consideration as a Proposed Standard

So, we really need your input!!!
Send your comments to the mailing list, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
and/or [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .
Thanks.
Bernie Volz
Andy Bennett