Subject: [dhcwg] two dhcp server

From: Alex Robertson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:05:47 -0300

Hi all,

Sorry if this is not the correct place for asking this kind of question.
If not, please, tell me the right address.

I would like to have two dhcp servers. If one crashes, the other assume.
How can i do that without getting machines confused with their ip's?
I didn't find anything in the web. Is there a location where i can find
this information?

thanks in advance.

-- 
Alex G Robertson
NOC - Microlink
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:39:01 -0500

The dhc WG has a specification for a DHCP failover protocol as a work 
item.  The spec should be republished as an Internet Draft soon.  The 
protocol will be discussed at the upcoming IETF meeting in Atlanta.

- Ralph