Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on <draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt>

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:09:24 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Server MIB" <draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt>.
The last call will conclude on Friday, May 9.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt defines an experimental portion of
the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
protocols in the Internet Community.  In particular, it defines
objects used for the management of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
for IPv4 (DHCPv4) and Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) servers. This
document is being considered for Proposed Standard, and is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg