Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-interop-01.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:18:38 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "Results from
Interoperability Tests of DHCPv6 Implementations"
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-interop-01.txt>.  The last call will conclude
on Friday, April 25.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-interop-01.txt provides a published record of
issues discovered through interoperability testing of independent
implementations of DHCPv6 <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-28.txt>, for review
and discussion by the appropriate IETF working groups.  This document
is being considered for Informational status, and is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-interop-01.txt

- Ralph Droms

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:59:40 +0900

>>>>> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:18:38 -0400, 
>>>>> Ralph Droms <[email-masked]> said:

> support for the document can be assessed.

I support the document.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg