Subject: [dhcwg] DHCPv6 Interop Event after IETF-57 in Vienna/DHCPv6.org

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:18:27 +0200

Hello,

as announced in the attached email, the DHCPv6 interop event takes place 
in Vienna during July.
Please take a look on http://www.dhcpv6.org/ in the events section for 
further information about the interop. The events section will be 
updated with a test case document within the next few days.

This dhcpv6.org website presents further information about DHCPv6 and 
its application. If you have any information, like available software, 
that may be interesting to other people you can send a link and we will 
put it on the web page.

With best regards
Martin

Martin Stiemerling wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I'm happy to announce the DHCPv6 Interop Event at the IETF-57 in Vienna.
> 
> This DHCPv6 Interop is sponsored by NEC Network Laboratories Europe and 
> will be held in Vienna right after the IETF-57 meeting from July 18th to 
> July 19th.  The location will be at the same place as the IETF or next 
> to the IETF venue.
> 
> Further information about the exact location, time, environment and 
> tests will be available within the next week on this web page and will 
> be announced separately: http://www.dhcpv6.org/
> 
> Regards
> Martin
> 

-- 
Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de  IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg