Subject: [dhcwg] FW: Last Call Extended for DHCP Server MIB

From: "Cosmo, Patrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 06:41:40 -0700

>I'm calling on each of you to take a last, quick look at
>draft-ietf-dhcp-server-mib-08.txt and respond to the 
>DHC mailing list with "Yes," "No," or offering comments 
>and suggestions.

Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barr Hibbs [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 5:53 PM
To: Multiple Recipients
Subject: Last Call Extended for DHCP Server MIB

I'm calling on each of you to take a last, quick look at
draft-ietf-dhcp-server-mib-08.txt and respond to the DHC mailing list with
"Yes," "No," or offering comments and suggestions.

Because of the limited response to the first and second WG last calls on
"Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Server MIB" I am
soliciting any and all comments regarding this work prior to the Vienna
meeting of the DHC Working Group.

Please respond to the DHC working group mailing list.  If you support
acceptance of the document without change, respond with a simple
acknowledgment, so that support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of
response to the WG last call will be interpreted as an indication that the
document should not be submitted to the IESG for review.

draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt defines an experimental portion of
the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
protocols in the Internet Community.  In particular, it defines
objects used for the management of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
for IPv4 (DHCPv4) and Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP) servers. This
document is being considered for Proposed Standard, and is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt

Thank you for your interest and aid in the development of this MIB.

--Barr