Subject: [dhcwg] Re: WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:35:43 -0400

I don't have any substantive comments about
draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt.

There have been no other comments about the document posted to the mailing
list.  If you have any comments, post them by the end of the last call
(Friday, Oct. 24).  If you approve of the document without change, respond
with a simple acknowledgment so I can gauge the amount of review and
approval for this document.  If there are too few responses to this last
call, the document *will not* be submitted to the IESG for publication.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:20:12 -0400

I would like to see this document move forward (though as one of the
authors, I'm not sure how much weight this carries and whether it even
counts).

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ralph
Droms
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 1:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dhcwg] Re: WG last call on
draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt

- Ralph