Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda for dhc WG meeting in Minneapolis (revised)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:03:18 -0500

Included below is a revised draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting in Minneapolis.

If you have additional agenda items, or if I've missed an agenda item you've
already requested, please contact me *immediately* to get on the agenda.

- Ralph

                            DHC WG agenda - IETF 58
                        Thu 11/13/2003 0900 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 10/30/2003 12:00 AM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia; agenda bashing                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes

Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4        Ted Lemon        10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-00.txt>
   Initial discussion

Rapid Reply Option for DHCPv4                      S. D. Park       10 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Client Identifier option in server replies         N. Swamy         10 minutes
   <draft-swamy-dhc-client-id-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Extending DHCP Options Codes                       Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-extended-optioncodes-00.txt>
   Discussion; which extension plan to accept; next steps/roadmap

Implementation Issues with RFC 2131                Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt>
   Discussion; next steps; other work related to advancing RFC 2131

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                             Carl Smith (?)   10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>
   Final discussion; solicit WG last call review

DHCP Authentication using DNS KEY records          Ted Lemon (?)    10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-auth-sigzero-00.txt>

RFC3118 Delayed authentication using PANA          H. Tschofenig (?) 10 minutes
   <draft-tschofenig-pana-bootstrap-rfc3118-01.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Flexible Authentication for DHCP Messages          Vipul Gupta      10 minutes
   <draft-gupta-dhcp-auth-02.txt>

Discussion of DHCP authentication                  Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   Review three authentication proposals; next steps/roadmap

Configuration of dual-stack hosts with DHCP        Ralph Droms      20 minutes
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              145 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg