Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 07:48:05 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "RADIUS Attributes Sub-option for
the DHCP Relay Agent Information Option"
<draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt>.  The
last call will conclude at 5PM ET on Friday, 10/24/2003.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt provides a way through which network
elements can pass information obtained through layer 2 authentication to a
DHCP server.  The IEEE 802.1X protocol is an example of a mechanism for
providing authenticated layer 2 network access that would be used with
draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-agentopt-radius-03.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Barr Hibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:57:42 -0700

Sorry for the late reply.

I support advancing this draft.

--Barr