Subject: [dhcwg] Publication of draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:00:00 -0400

As chair of the dhc working group, on behalf of the working group, I request
that the following document be published as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4)
                           Server MIB
	Author(s)	: R. Hibbs, G. Waters
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-08.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2003-3-6

A dhc WG last call on this document was initiated in
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg01996.html
After one extension in
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg02066.html,
the last call terminated on July 7.

There was some discussion about the draft, which can be read through the
thread index following the original announcement.  There were additional
positive responses in:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg02093.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg02129.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg02174.html

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg