Subject: [dhcwg] Final agenda for dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:57:41 -0400

PLEASE READ THE INTERNET DRAFTS ON THE AGENDA!!!!  We need active
participants, who have read the drafts BEFORE the WG meeting, so we can
reach consensus on WG actions such as accepting drafts as WG work items and
approving drafts for WG last call.

We will need at least one 9and preferably more) scribe to take notes at the
meeting.

Is anyone who will not attend the meeting in San Diego interested in a
jabber session?  Please let me know as soon as possible.

Final agenda:

                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 60
                       0900 Tue 2004-08-03 (tentative)
                      (Last revised 08/01/2004 09:48 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing, blue sheets, scribe, Jabber scribe
   Status of IPR claim by Samsung on draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt-05.txt
   Status of IPR claim by PacketFront on draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-06.txt
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option                      Bernie Volz      05 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

The DHCP Client FQDN Option                        Bernie Volz      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option>
   Technical discussion

DHCPv4 Opts. for B-cast and M-cast Control Servers Kuntal Chowdhury 05 minutes
   <draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Opts. for B-cast and M-cast Control Servers Kuntal Chowdhury 05 minutes
   <draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv6-option>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Option for Configuring IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels S. Daniel Park   05 minutes
   <draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Configured Tunnel End-Point Config. using DHCPv4   S. Daniel Park   05 minutes
   <draft-daniel-dhc-dhcpv4-tep-conf>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6      Heejin Jang      05 minutes
   <draft-jang-dhc-haopt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Vendor-Specific Information Suboption for RAIO     Mark Stapp       05 minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-vendor-suboption>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Renumbering Requirements for Stateless DHCPv6      Tim Chown        15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering>
   Ready for WG last call?

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      15 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime>
   Ready for WG last call (depending on status of 'Renumbering Requirements')?

IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues for DHCPv6         Tim Chown        30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack>
   Ready for WG last call?

Issues in DHCPv6 authentication                    Jinmei Tatuya    15 minutes
   <draft-jinmei-dhc-dhcpv6-clarify-auth>
   Technical discussion

IPv6 multicast address assignment with DHCPv6      Jerome Durand    20 minutes
   <draft-jdurand-assign-addr-ipv6-multicast-dhcpv6>
   Technical discussion
                                                                    -----------
                                                                    150 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Christian Strauf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:26:05 +0200

> jabber session?  Please let me know as soon as possible.
I'm very interested in a jabber scribe. Thanks in advance!

Christian