Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-07.txt ready for WG last call?

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:18:33 -0400

The consensus of the WG meeting was that draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-07.txt
is now ready for WG last call.  This action needs to be confirmed by full WG
consensus.  If there is any objection to taking
draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-07.txt to WG last call, please respond to the
dhcwg mailing list by 5PM EDT Fri, 2004-08-13.

Note that draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-07.txt is one of a set of documents
that will go to the IESG as a package.  The complete set of documents is:

draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option
draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn
draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr
draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution
draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4

All of these documents (except for draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr, which has
already passed WG last call) will go to WG last call as a package when
all of the documents are ready.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg