Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Preliminary agenda for DHCPv6bis meeting in Toronto

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 22:05:52 +0200

Bernie and I requested a 2 hour meeting for DHCPv6bis team. We asked for
a slot before DHC meeting (Monday 3pm was our suggestion), so any
outstanding issues could be later discussed in DHC, if needed. I'll send
a separate announcement once the meeting request is approved.

We reviewed existing open tickets (mostly C category, but also some B
tickets) and we think that during the bis meeting we should talk about
the following:

1. Agenda bashing
2. How to organize the bis document (#100, #102)
3. How to best express that DHCPv6 should not be directly used for
 IPv4 configuration (#115)
4. Do we want to include changes (what has changed?) from RFC6221 that
updates 3315 (#116)
5. What to do with bakeoff tickets (#69, #72, #73, #74, #75, #76, #78,
#79, #80, #81, #82, #68, #70, #71)?
6. Key rollover clarification?
7. Any follow ups for #117 (Tomek will ask Ted for guidance first)
8. Schedule for addressing non-blocked tickets (some tickets are blocked
 by other processes, mostly stateful-issues), milestones update
9. Target adoption date?
10. Any other business

Are there any other topics we should discuss in Toronto?

Tomek

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:23:28 -0400

The meeting will take place on Monday, July 21st.
We'll start at 13:00 and will talk for up to two hours.

I'm still waiting for IESG secretariat to confirm room name, but it will
definitely be somewhere in Fairmont Royal York hotel.

See you tomorrow,
Tomek

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:19:19 -0400

The DHCPv6bis team will meet there and discuss outstanding issues from
the tracker.

Date: Mon, 2014-07-21 13:00-15:00
Room: Confederation 3

Proposed agenda
1. Agenda bashing
8. Schedule for addressing non-blocked tickets (some tickets are
   blocked by other processes, mostly stateful-issues), milestones
   update
9. Target adoption date?
10. Any other business

Just a reminder, the link to the issue tracker:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/

See you tomorrow,
Bernie and Tomek

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:43:21 +0000

Time is actually 1500-1700 (3 to 5 pm).

Sorry for the confusion.

- Bernie & Tomek

> On Jul 20, 2014, at 3:19 PM, "Tomek Mrugalski" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Dhcpv6bis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis

---

From: Marcin Siodelski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:33:42 +0200

Since I am not in Toronto, I just send a quick update that my part of
merge of RFC3633 (section 12) hasn't been completed yet because I am
waiting for the consensus on one of the open issues with stateful-issues
draft: whether to send NoAddrsAvail or NoBinding when the server doesn't
allocate the address as a result of processomg Renew/Rebind.

BTW, is remote participation possible for this meeting?

Marcin

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:46:10 +0000

We didn't request anything. Perhaps facetime or webex can be used?

- Bernie (from iPad)

> On Jul 21, 2014, at 6:33 AM, "Marcin Siodelski" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:23:12 +0200

>  We didn't request anything. Perhaps facetime or webex can be used?

=> jabber?

[email-masked]