Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #151 (XML 3315): Release IA_PD information

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:13:15 -0000

#151: Release IA_PD information

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Ted (1/6/2016) - Add text that client MUST NOT release IA_PD until it has
 invalidated the lifetimes of any clients it might have offered addresses
 (or prefixes) too.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker            |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  31/12/2015
----------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/151#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:13:49 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker            |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  31/12/2015
----------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/151#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:56:51 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Changed text in "19.1.6.  Creation and Transmission of Release Messages"
 that read:

    The client MUST stop using all of the leases being released as soon
    as the client begins the Release message exchange process.

 To:

    The client MUST stop using all of the leases being released before
    the client begins the Release message exchange process.  For an
    address, this means the address MUST have been removed from the
    interface.  For a delegated prefix, this means the prefix MUST have
    been advertised with a Preferred Lifetime and a Valid Lifetime of
    zero in a Router Advertisement message as described in Section 5.5.3,
    (e) of [RFC4862] - also see L-13 in Section 4.3 of [RFC7084].

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker            |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  31/12/2015
----------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/151#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>