Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #147 (XML 3315): Document the process of acquiring of the client-forced "new" address and deprecation of the "old" address

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:47:33 -0000

#147: Document the process of acquiring of the client-forced "new" address and
deprecation of the "old" address

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Discussed during the dhcpv6bis conference call on 6th Jan 2016, Andrew to
 write up a new text which would take into account the devices without the
 stable storage (which would come back to using the old IAID upon reboot) +
 send it to the list.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major            |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |    Due Date:  31/08/2015
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/147#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>