Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #133 (XML 3315): Update abstract

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:36:18 -0000

#133: Update abstract

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Abstract updated; closing ticket.   Will reopen if further discussion
 requires.

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/133#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>