Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Feb. 3rd DHCPv6bis call, proposed agenda and reminder

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:30:41 +0100

Hi,

Time flies fast and it seems we'll have another bis meeting soon. The
schedule is as usual - the first Wednesday of the month. This time its
Feb. 3rd. We'll meet as usual, at 8:00 EDT/14:00 CET/21:00 CST. Bernie
will send out a meeting link.

As agreed on our previous call, I'll upload a new version couple days
before the meeting. I plan to upload on Friday, European afternoon. I
plan to include whatever will be in the repository by Friday. If you
have any tickets assigned to you and think you can make it before or on
Friday, that's great. If you're working on something and need a bit more
time, please let me know, but I want to make sure that we have a new
revision uploaded before our call.

Here's the proposed agenda:

1. Quick review of completed work since the -02 being published in
October 2015
 - sadly, there's not that much to review

2. Review of currently assigned tickets:
  Andrew - #147
  Marcin - #142
  Ted - #133, #138, #153, #81, #18, #68
  Tomek - #80, #145, #150
  Tim - #141
  Bernie - #102, #131, #61, #132, #137
  Sheng - none
  Michael - none

3. Plans for Buenos Aires
 - what's realistic to be done before Buenos Aires?
 - do we have any questions to the WG?
 - do have enough to ask for a presentation slot?

4. Outstanding work before WGLC
 - it's a bit early, but having a target date would keep us motivated

If there are other topics for discussion, please speak up.

Please indicate whether you plan to attend the call.

Tomek