Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #140 (XML 3315): Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and NoAddrsAvail status code

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:44:11 -0000

#140: Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and
NoAddrsAvail status code

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 The section about "Reply processing by the client" has been updated and
 reviewed by the team members.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  05/02/2015
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/140#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>