Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6 Bis Team meeting @ IETF-95

From: "Bernie Volz (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:56:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Bernie Volz ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the Doodle
poll "DHCPv6 Bis Team meeting @ IETF-95."

DHCPv6 bis team meeting @ IETF-95 to review open tickets and issues.
And, to finalize discussion items for DHC WG session.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/ria3ktpe3d249hg2?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Bernie Volz to find
a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about
how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Bernie Volz" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "DHCPv6 Bis Team meeting @ IETF-95."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich