Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #154 (XML 3315): Meaningless 'reconfigure accept' option in reply messages?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 18:16:08 -0000

#154: Meaningless 'reconfigure accept' option in reply messages?

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Add text explaining use case for a server requiring Reconfigure.   Text in
 17.2.2 is correct but not broadly applicable.

 In 18.2.2 we should not allow the server to insist on Reconfigure--it's
 too late.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |    Due Date:  31/03/2016
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/154#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>