Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #159 (XML 3315): Add "Client adds Elapsed Time Option" into packets

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:35:18 -0000

#159: Add "Client adds Elapsed Time Option" into packets

 The Elapsed Time Option is required for many client messages, but there is
 no text in the "Creation and Transmission of xxx Message" to mention this.
 So, it is only if a client implementer reads section 22.9 (Elapsed Time
 Option) do they learn that this is "required". (A server shouldn't reject
 a request juts because this isn't included, but a client should be
 directed to include it.)

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |  Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |   Keywords:
 Due Date:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/159>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>