Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #156 (XML 3315): Investigate what is required to go with Internet Standard

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 18:49:14 -0000

#156: Investigate what is required to go with Internet Standard

 This ticket is about going through the requirements necessary for

 Good documents to look at are RFC2026 and RFC6410.

 We should answer two questions:
 - can we go with full standard?
 - should we go with full standard?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315                 |   Keywords:
 Due Date:  09/05/2016               |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/156>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>